Group Sales Manager
Join our dynamic team at Head Office and be part of an exciting opportunity in the world of sales. We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager to contribute to our growth. If you’re a passionate sales professional with a proven track record, we want you on our team.
Proactively seek out and acquire new business opportunities to drive growth in the region.
Elevate the profile of our brand and properties through strategic initiatives, ensuring increased visibility and market presence.
Assist the Groups Sales Director in developing and executing effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed targets, demonstrating a keen understanding of market trends and customer needs.
Cultivate strong, lasting relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders, leveraging your influential skills to drive business success.
Utilize your unique blend of skills, style, and experience to consistently close profitable deals, showcasing a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Work and oversee the internal teams to align sales efforts with overall business objectives, fostering a positive and supportive team environment.
- Proven track record in sales with a demonstrated ability to exceed targets.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of market dynamics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, committed, and results-oriented.
- Passion for driving business growth and expanding market share
- Strong understanding of market trends and consumer behavior in the hotel sector.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- IT and systems experience.
- Location: The position is based in Johannesburg
- Citizenship: Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Travel: Willingness to travel is a key requirement for this role.
- Industry Experience: Ideally, candidates should have worked for a renowned local hotel management group with a track record of leading a team.
- Outgoing personality: Excellent network skills to network within and outside the organization to bring in new opportunities, partnerships, or clients.
- Relationships: Esteemed and widely recognized within the industry
Start Date: ASAP
Customer Relationship Executive
BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central
BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central – Customer Relationship Executive
BON Hotel Bloemfontein Central is looking for a talented Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) to administer our Marketing department which includes extensive social media presence. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a CRE we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Hand-in-hand with this is the daily reporting and administrative duties to be attended to in a timeously manner.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THIS POSITION:
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
Set specific objectives and reporting on meeting goals.
Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
Monitor web traffic.
Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover and profile pictures)
Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CRE:
Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
Ensures that all reports associated with the position are accurate and produced on time.
Maintains excellent relationships with Hotel guests.
Create and maintain the guest history system.
Produce welcome letter/packet for arriving guests daily.
Develop rapport with return guests while maintaining a professional attitude and image.
Ensure guest privacy and security by correctly following BON Hotel SOP’s.
Fully familiarised with all hotel and company policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as Loyalty programme.
Participate in company and hotel induction-and refresher programmes.
Responsible for certain Sales and Marketing-related functions within the department particularly; but not limited to, correspondence, research and interacting with guests.
Ensures all relevant documentation and correspondence is received from all departments on a daily basis.
Performs additional duties, which may be required or as requested by the General Manager.
Attends regular meetings with other management members as defined by the General Manager to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
Ensures that all laws, regulations, licenses and BON Hotel policies pertaining to the operation of the department are adhered to.
Accountable for the maintenance of all standards in the department at all times.
Accountable for implementation, adherence and management of all applicable guest satisfaction mechanisms focusing on ongoing service and product improvement resulting in guest loyalty.
Serves on hotel committees as determined by general manager.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
Proven work experience in social media.
Hands on experience in content management.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook META.
Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Analytical and multitasking skills.
Valid driver’s licence.
Transport to-and-from work (even after hours).
This position entails working extended hours from time to time.
Must be a team player.
Good time management skills.
Professional and presentable.
Must be fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Should you believe you have all the required qualifications and skills to fulfil this role and add value to the team, please apply for this position by providing a full and detailed CV before 16 February
Mountain View International Hotels by BON Hotels
Scope and purpose of job
- Monitors current and anticipated trends, practices, and systems in the food and beverage industry to ensure that the hotel’s food and beverage operations are competitive in the marketplace.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the hotel’s marketing plan, general plan, marketing, and sales strategies to ensure maximum guest satisfaction, sales maximization, and profitability.
- Conducts weekly inspections of the Food & Drinks regions to ensure the property are kept in the best condition.
- Randomly inspects all Food & Drinks regions on a daily basis to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- Checks the reservation lists, hotel arrival lists, conference guest lists, and VIP lists of the Food & Drinks outlets to make sure that the own staff is aware of VIP guests is skilled in all food and beverage procedures and may serve as a resource when necessary
- Encourages team members to strive for the best meal cost percentage and service per employee.
- Constantly monitors and analyzes the costs of the department and takes appropriate action.
Main Job Requirement
Equivalent to grade 12 – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals professional journals. Ability to write report and procedure manuals.
Good mathematic skills are required to be able to do count of stock items and to create and maintain budgets. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions and percentages.
Excellent communication skills in English Language Ability to effectively present information and lead a group of people.
Physically fit to walk and stand for long hours and able to lift, carry equipment up to 25 kg
EDUCATION/ FORMAL TRAINING
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or six years related training.
A positive, flexible attitude to work is essential, as is the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet the demand of the Guests. 6 years experience in the kitchen of a hospitality company and 3 years’ experience within a senior supervisory position.
To apply for available positions, send your CV and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for.
Should you not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.