An event not to be missed at BON Hotel Riviera on Vaal
Following its success in 2014, Vereeniging will once again be showcasing rare, premium whiskey brands at the Vaal Whiskey Festival at BON Hotel Riviera on Vaal.
- WHAT VAAL WHISKY FESTIVAL
- WHEN FRIDAY, 2 OCTOBER 2015(18H30 – 21H30)
- WHERE BON HOTEL RIVIERA ON VAAL
he 2015 Vaal Whisky festival will be hosted on the banks of the Vaal River at BON Hotel Riviera on Vaal in Vereeniging on Friday, 2 October. Local events organiser, Melody Barber has partnered with Model Bottle Store & Wine Cellar to showcase some 20 different brands of rare, premium whisky. Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase these at special show prices – so whether you fancy yourself a bit of a connoisseur or are trying to acquire a taste, then this event is for you.
- TICKETS = R200 person (includes presentation, tasting, snacks and entertainment)
- VIP’s = R500 per person (includes sundowner cruise, presentation, tasting, snacks, entertainment and buffet dinner)
If you are driving from far, or don’t feel up to the drive home, then why not take advantage of the overnight special at BON Hotel Riviera on Vaal. Show & Stay packages range from R1200 per room, single and R1 800 per room, sharing and include VIP tickets, accommodation, dinner, boat cruise and a Glenmorangie tasting experience.